Alumni Association Board
The Capital University Law School Alumni Association is governed by the Law Alumni Association Board.
This board consists of up to thirty alumni who advise and assist the Law School and its Office of Alumni Relations in meeting their goals. The Board meets four times a year.
Alumni Association Board - 2019-2020
- Brandon L. Absheir, L'08, Reminger
- Joceyln M. Armstrong, L'09, Ohio State Bar Association
- Christopher R. Beck, L'11, JP Morgan Chase
- Brandon A. Borgmann, L'07, Carlile, Patchen & Murphy
- Matthew E. Chacey, L'15, Ohio Auto Dealers Association
- Christopher J. Geer, L'77, Issac Wiles
- Amy Golian, L'87, Ohio Attorney General
- Michaela Hahn Burriss, L'12, US Representative Teresa Fedor
- Michelle L. High, L'98, Pettis,Barfield & Hester, P.A.
- Nicole M. Koppitch, L'07, Ohio Department of Natural Resources
- Daniel S. Leeper, '93,L'96, Federal Bureau of Investigations
- David E. Miran, Jr., L'11, Ohio Department of Agriculture
- Elizabeth A. Mote, L'10, Kitrick, Lewis & Harris Co. LPA
- Kari E. Murphy, L'14, Columbus Bar Association
- Zachary B. Pyers, L'08, T'09, Reminger
- The Hon. Jarrod B. Skinner, L'05, Franklin County Municipal Court
- Candice L. Suffren, L'07, Ohio Attorney General
- Victoria L. Trapp, L'99, Portland State University
- Grant A. Wright, L'10, Infinite Cohesion, Ltd.
- Nicholas W. Yaeger, L'04, Yaeger Law