All Capital University Law School alumni, including JD, graduate, and paralegal alumni are considered members of the Alumni Association - there are no dues required. The Association is governed by the Law Alumni Association Board.
- Foster closer relationships among members of the Association
- Promote closer relationships between Association members and students, faculty, administration and staff of Capital University Law
- School and staff of Capital University
- Strengthen the Law School's reputation and resource; raise funds for the Law School
- Assist with student recruitment for the Law School
- Partner with the Office of Professional Development in discovering employment opportunities for students and alumni through networking activities
- Promote the welfare, influence, and the best interests of the Law School
Three Key Result Areas/Committees
- Networking/Connectivity to School
- Student Enhancement/Professional Development Fundraising
- For additional information, contact Alumni Relations at email@example.com.