The Law School provides free parking for students, faculty, and staff. Please refer to the following for student and faculty parking.
NOTE: Students may only park in lots designated as Student Parking. Any Law Students who park in Faculty Parking can and will be ticketed and/or towed at Students’ expense by CULS Security.
Lot #2 (1-2 min walk):
- Students may park in Lot #2, the existing lot next to the Law School on the East side of the building at the intersection of Broad St. & Grant St. (see Capital University Law School Parking Map)
- Students who park in the spots next to the building must adhere to the Student Bar Association Buddy Parking System, which can be found here (PDF).
- All Students must display their CULS hang tag to park in this lot.
Lot #4 (8-10 min walk):
- Students may park in Lot #4, a Franklin University Parking Lot on E. Rich St., just east of S. Grant Ave.
- Students can only park in spots marked “Valet” or “OH” and must display their CULS hang tag to park in this lot.
Lot #1: FACULTY LOT ONLY
- Students cannot park in Lot #1. Students who park in Lot #1 will be ticketed/towed by Security at Student’s expense.
Faculty and Staff
- Faculty and staff may park in lot #1, an existing lot behind the Law School.
NOTE: Lot #3 is no longer available for any Capital parking. Violators may be towed.
Six (6) visitor parking spots are located in Lot #2, located on the corner of Broad Street and Grant Avenue accessible via Capital Street. Guests must have prior permission to park in these spots. All guest parking requests must be approved by Security.
A passenger van capable of carrying 11 passengers and a driver will run constant loops between the Law School and lot #4 in the evenings. Schedules will be adjusted to accommodate future class schedules.
A security guard is available after 6:00 PM to accompany you to your vehicle. See the security officer stationed at the Capital Lobby entrance for assistance.
All current and new Capital University Law School students must apply for their parking permit online. Complete the Parking Permit Application online. Please note, the online application is secure and encrypted; all information required for the Capital University parking permit will be kept confidential.
All faculty and staff are required to have proper parking permits (F permit) displayed at all times when parking in university lots. This parking pass is also proper for parking on the Bexley campus. Should you require a new parking permit or an additional permit for another vehicle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.