Center for Dispute Resolution Training Opportunities
The Center for Dispute Resolution (CDR) at Capital University Law School regularly hosts training and CLE opportunities in the field of mediation and dispute resolution.
Whether you’re looking to improve your negotiating skills or meet requirements of the Supreme Court of Ohio, these classes are convenient and effective.
Training classes include:
- Intensive Mediation
- Basic Mediation
- Becoming a More Effective Mediator
- Succeeding in the Business of Mediation
- Mediation Ethics, Professionalism & Substance Abuse Education
- Divorce and Family Mediation
- Handling Workplace Conflicts